Shipping & Returns Policy
California Budogu offers FREE¹ shipping throughout North America on all orders over $75.00 USD. Shipping charges will be added to orders below the $75.00 threshold. Please contact us for shipping quotations to other regions. All orders to the United States, Canada, or Mexico are shipped via EMS, FedEx, or USPS directly from Japan OR the United States. Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-14 business days for delivery².
For customers outside of North America, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you would like to place an order, and we would be happy to provide you with shipping options.
Please note that we are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments. All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier. Please check back with us periodically for any updates regarding our shipping policies.
¹ Some restrictions may apply.
² Please note that delays may occur due to COVID-19.
For any inquiries in regards to shipping or your current order, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond to all inquiries within 48 hours.
- Please contact us at email@example.com before returning any items. Please let us know the reason for the return, so we can discuss the appropriate course of action. Any item may be returned within one week of receipt for an exchange or refund, provided the items are in un-used and unwashed condition. All returned items must be in their original condition and include any tags and packaging.
- If you have supplied the correct measurements for a Bogu set or uniform, and we sent you the wrong size, we will cover the return shipping costs for you. However, if you supplied the incorrect sizes, then we are afraid you will be responsible for the shipping costs of the return.
- When we approve a refund, we will refund the price the item was purchased at. This includes all sale item prices.
- All return items are your responsibility until they return to our company, so please be sure to pack them up properly so they are not damaged in transit.
- Unless stated otherwise, customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returns. All shipping fees are non-refundable. We recommend using a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning.
- For the return of defective items, we may require photographs detailing the defect(s). Please email photographs to us with your inquiry. If you have received an incorrect item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- In general, customized and/or personalized items such as made to order Bogu and or items with embroidery/engravings are both non-returnable and non-refundable.
Most importantly, our team at California Budogu is here to help you. Whatever the nature of your return, we will work to the fullest of our capacity to ensure an acceptable solution is reached. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.